Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Odourless Preserved Cuttlefish?

Shades of Pink is back! Back from her super duper looooong shiokeroos trip.

We met for lunchtime mass today and she passed me a little souvenir she had gotten for me from her trip. She passed it to me saying, "I know Singapore also have Aji Ichiban, but they don't have this particular product." It was this huge packet of preseved cuttlefish.

I thanked her for the gift and said, "Thanks! This one eat already the mouth very smelly one. How to go and see clients?"

"No la. This one not smelly one." she replied.

Shades of Pink, can you tell me how any cuttlefish can not be smelly? Preserved some more leh. :)

But thanks dearie. It's nice to know I was thought of amidst your busy, hectic, travelling from one place to another, fighting bedbugs and what-nots. :)

Look at it close up.....I can smell it just looking at this page you know!

3 comments:

Shades of Pink said...

Walaueh, how bruddy ungrateful you are!

It can't be smelly lah, I sampled it before I got it can?

*Breathes into cupped hand to do breath check*

*Faints*

Tee hee hee. Enjoy!

P.S. I will buy you Dettol to gargle lah can? =P

Paperman said...

Nono...

Not smelly... Cuttlefish are the nicest smelling food in the world!

Shades of Pink said...

Seeeeeeeeee. Van gets one packet and he's ever so grateful.

Unlike SOME people.

Hmph. Curse you have bad breath for life!

Bwahahahaha... Hee.

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...