Saturday, September 16, 2006

Mr Kwon Paraphernalia

Thanks to Mr Celica's sister, I now have a paraphernalia of Mr Kwon from his recent visit to our sunny island, which, for a period of 10 days, seemed to have developed the ability to support beautiful blooms like sunflowers! If you haven't seen them, make a trip down to the Suntec area. Quickly hor, four days left only, I think.

Anyway, back to Mr Kwon. She (Mr Celica's sis) was scheduled to interview Mr Kwon (imagine that! Up close to Mr Kwon!), but due to some mis-scheduling by the organisers, the interview did not happen.

Mr Celica came over the night before, and we prepared some stuff to arm his sis with during her supposed interview the next day. Amongst them were a picture of Mr Kwon, my camera, and myriad of instructions of what to do with the picture and the camera.

So, since the interview did not happen, I got neither my personalised autograph nor his picture in MY camera, but look what I got that made me just as elated! (You see, I'm a fan, but not that seow a fan to head down to the airport and squeeze through throngs of his fans and sweat, or even to meet him at wherever he was scheduled to be)

- A poster of Mr Kwon
- A fan with Mr Kwon's pic on it
- A cosmetic mirror with Mr Kwon's face on the reverse side
- A cosmetic bag with Mr Kwon's face on it

2 comments:

miss ene said...

Woohoo! Looks like you're kinda "close" to your idol as well! Hehe.

Purples said...

Still not as close as you till I have to blank out my face on my blog pic lor!

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...