... pretty generic shoes with ribbons and endures the pain. All in the name of vanity.Went for lunch today with Cooking Girl, my office buddy. On the way to the coffee shop, she mentioned that she needed to get some plasters.
"For what?" I asked.
"New shoe la." she replied.
"Oh, I'm also wearing a new pair of shoes today." I said.
"Not painful meh?" she asked.
"So far no leh." I answered.
We went into a nearby store and asked if they sold plasters. They did, and better still, this was one of those stores that sold loose plasters. Good, cos then she didn't have to buy the whole box. But Cooking Girl bought the whole box anyway.
Think I spoke too soon (about my shoes not giving me any problems) cos my right heel started hurting on the way back! First thing I did upon reaching the office was to get some plasters from the first aid toolbox, and plastered my already beginning-to-blister heel.Cooking Girl: What happened?
Me: Kena blister already lor.
Cooking Girl: Very painful hor? You see mine?
I turned to see what damage her pretty shoes had done to her feet. And I couldn't stop laughing!
No wonder she had to buy the whole box of plasters!
7 comments:
Goodness! Pls kindly advise Cooking Girl to throw away her shoes.
Think the numerous plasters on her feet cost more than her shoes!
'The Vain Devil wears PLASTERS'
I have since learnt that *generally*, expensive shoes actually don't hurt as much! I just spent $180 on a pair of shoes and they don't hurt. Really!
Thanks for the advice ene. I shall consider investing in Prada, so that I can do away with plasters. :)
Hey Ene and Purples,
Was in HK shopping with a friend who said that it is REALLY true that you do not get such stuff with branded shoes because they line the problem areas with nice stuff that won't hurt your feet.
But but but....plasters still cheeeeper, no?
*Looks around for approval*
Poor girl...
Shades: But but but... blisters are painful!
And so is your wallet when you amass all them Prada shoes! =)
Post a Comment