Thursday, June 25, 2015

This One Never Fails to Make Me Laugh

3 kids. 3 totally different personalities and characters.

With number 3, I can predict a life of challenges ahead. Which will both anger me and make me laugh, I'm sure.

Just see what has happened at 2.5 years old, and you will understand where I'm coming from.

Case 1: After a bath

Me: Kristian,  please put on your clothes quickly or you will catch a cold.

I walk out of the bathroom to dress him and found him doing single claps repeatedly.

Me: What are you doing?

Kristian: I'm catching the cold.

Case 2: At the bath / sanitary shop

You know those sinks on display on the walls of the shop? Kristian chose a round one, went up to it, steered it and sang "The Wheels on the Bus go round and round....."

Then after that wheels-on-the-bus episode, my daughter comes running to me and I ask her where Kristian was (these 2 are partners in crime). She told me he was pee pee-ing.

Me (to the hubs): Can you please on your son? I dunno where he is peeing.

The husband rushes off to find him already pulling up his pants.

Later that evening I asked my daughter:

Me: Kaitlyn, where did didi pee? In the toilet or in one of the toilet bowls outside?

Kaitlyn: In the toilet bowls outside!

Me: Cannot bluff ok? Really?

Kaitlyn: Ya! He tried to flush but cannot because it's not real what!

So we aren't certain, but we think he peed in one of the display sets.....

No comments:

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...