Saturday, January 15, 2011

One Month

Kaitlyn celebrated her first month today.

Which means the end of my confinement. Which also means the end of help from the confinement lady. Which translates to waking up every 3 hours in the wee hours of the morning to feed, burp, change diapers and rock Kaitlyn to sleep.

I think I will be zombified.

Well, like my last confinement and contrary to what many say, the confinement month really isn't all that bad. I liked the longan-date drink, and the food can be really quite yummy. And of course, the help rendered by the nanny, Siew Hoon.


If anyone needs a confinement lady, you can consider this one. Food's not too bad and she's pretty good with the baby. She can be reached at 84203549/60163760125.

1 comment:

Pearl said...

congrats baby kaitlyn!!! would meet u soon!!!!

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...