Tuesday, October 12, 2010

SuperGlue

My husband is finally back from his 2 week long work trip. Too long, too long! It's not fun having the husband away for such a long period of time.

During his 2 weeks away from home, Kieran had the luxury with sleeping with me on our bed. Comfortable enough for a 7 month pregnant lady and a14 month old with the capability of turning 360 degrees while sleeping.

So when Ron returned, Kieran had to go back to his bed (which is just beside ours, but slightly lower in height). Here's what happened in the nights that followed:

Night 1
He got up the moment I transferred him to his bed and climbed back onto our bed. So I put let him fall asleep again on our bed and transferred him again when he was in much deeper sleep. Nevertheless, he got up again sometime in the wee hours and was back in our bed.

Night 2
He fell asleep on our bed, and didn't get up when transferred back to his. However, I woke up at around 2plus in the mornning (I didn't quite check the clock but based on how much sleep I felt I got, I reckoned it was 2 ish in the morning) to find him sleeping next to be at the edge of the bed! He had somehow managed to find his way onto our bed.

Night 3
Successfully transferred him to his bed when he fell asleep. Nevertheless, he woke up again at about 5 plus to climb back up on our bed.

So the past few nights have been pretty disruptive for my well needed rest (not that I get much of it from the constant peeing anyway), but .... so cute right? To wake up and find your 14 month old asleep right next to you. :)

Kieran's been pretty attached to me of late, but I'm not complaining. It's a nice feeling to be wanted. So like my help says, "Miss, you have 3 superglue. Kieran is the number one superglue, Jamie is number two and Barkley is number 3" (the latter two being my Golden Retriever and my Shih Tzu). Seriously, they have all really become like superglue.

Here's my number one superglue...

1 comment:

Pearl said...

you have finally updated after sooooo damn long!!!

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...