The last catch up with the girls with baby in tow was not very successful. I had to leave early (cos everyone was late!) as Kieran had to drink and go to bed.
This time, I met the girls while Kieran slept at home. And it was much easier. :)
Food was not too bad. And as always, the company was great.
And I got my belated birthday gift from BFC. All the way from Etude House in Seoul.
BB Magic Cream with SPF 30.
O2 Powder with SPF 50.
BFC uses it too and is recommending it to me cos it's good. And knowing that I do not use any make up, she says it's good cos it doesn't take too much time to put on. "Just use half a squirt ok. Cos if you use too much I know you won't like it. So just start with half a squirt k?"
I've used it over the weekend and it's really not bad. Non greasy and takes me less than 5 minutes to apply.
And then when we take pictures, she complains that she is soooo white! Hello! SPF 30 and SPF 50?? Sure white la.
Then the other one complains that next to BFC, they are like Ebony and Ivory! Hello! Dragon boating and marathon-ing?? Sure black la!
After my continued use of my magic cream and oxygen powder, our next photo will comprise just 1 Ebony and 2 Ivories! And RT can play Othello the next time we meet. But white will win.
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Middle Child
My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...
-
Sometimes, when I get bored, I get the urge to head to the hairdresser's and get something done to my hair. This time, I decided that I ...
-
Woke up at 4am to catch the finals between Djokovic and Fish. Disappointing. Wanted Fish to win. By the time the match ended, RT was awake a...
-
Caught The Lake House with Shades of Pink last evening. I might as well have spent the time taking the train to Lakeside for a decent dinner...
3 comments:
hahahahha hilarious
Must be unique, correct?
As a wise fiend once told me, it takes all types to make the world! =D *grin*
Yes, it does take all kinds to make the world.
Really ALL kinds you know.
The more I live life, the more "kinds" appear....
Post a Comment