Sunday, December 27, 2009

Burgers with Char Siew Pow

No, not a fusion meal of east and west.

Char Siew Pow and I met up for hamburgers over lunch at Raffles City. It's a pretty new place. At least, I think it's at least 4 months new since it's been about 4 months that I haven't been there.

We had some pretty good food....

Beer battered dory fish burger for me

Char Siew Pow's original beef patty burger

Coleslaw-stuffed tomato. Pretty yummy.

We also had a pretty interesting conversation. So interesting that despite her telling me to take a pic of the platter with the restaurant name visible, I still do not know what the place is called. Can you figure it out? It looks like "The Had Burger" to me.

2 comments:

miss ene said...

It's 'The Hand Burger' :)

Purples said...

haha. Thanks!

My Middle Child

My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...