That's what my husband called me after we had this conversation a couple of days ago.
Me: My whole body's aching. Can massage for me?
RT: Ok (Then, as usual he proceeds to do a "not-very-satisfactory massage" and the stops after about a minute as he's watching telly)
Me: Eh how come your massage always like that one ah?
RT: We go Bangkok then I bring you for a very good massage. You want the Thai one or the other type?
Me: I think the Thai one is good. Which one do you prefer?
RT: The Thai one is quite painful. That's the one we had in Cambodia issit?
Me: That's what I had in Cambodia. I dunno about you cos I was in a separate room with Charmaine. :p
RT: I also had the same thing la. Please la, that kind of massage woman, how to do anything?
Me: Oh! So you mean if another kind then can la??
RT: That's not what I meant la. You ah, always like to twist my words one you know!
Me: But you said THAT KIND cannot what!
RT: AIYAH!
He sounded so exasperated I couldn't help laughing. It was really quite funny. But any girl would respond in the same way right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Middle Child
My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...
-
Sometimes, when I get bored, I get the urge to head to the hairdresser's and get something done to my hair. This time, I decided that I ...
-
Woke up at 4am to catch the finals between Djokovic and Fish. Disappointing. Wanted Fish to win. By the time the match ended, RT was awake a...
-
Caught The Lake House with Shades of Pink last evening. I might as well have spent the time taking the train to Lakeside for a decent dinner...
2 comments:
hahaha so you la! but yes...i'd have given the same response hahaha
you hor.... always bully him. but its fun seeing him react in this way. ;)
Cooking gal
Post a Comment