Not that it isn't a significant day now, but if it came and went by like any other day, it'd be absolutely fine by me. The "What to buy?" and "Where to go" have become "Don't waste money on flowers and expensive dinners.....anyday also can be Valentine's day". Like Kayestercan said, "Celebrate dinner on V day now, very heng meh?"
I guess we've outgrown the commercialisation of Valentine's Day.
Nonetheless, this was what greeted me on the morning of 14 February this year.
It was a lovely surprise. Thank you RT for the lovely bouquet! Roses in my favourite colour. :)
Dinner was spent with the extended family, to celebrate my niece, Little S' birthday as well as my cousins' housewarming.
2 comments:
Ehhhhhhhhh....i mean like the book-restaurant-and-eat-6-course-dinner-with-wine-pairing type of dinners lah! Hahah. Nonetheless, good job, RT!
He's always so sweet! I don't believe in V-day, but I feel happy for you.
-Ms Anyhow
Post a Comment