Sharapova is out!!! Didn't even make it to the quarter finals!! I so love Safina. Heh.
I'm gonna be uber tired tomorrow at work, but believe me, staying up to witness her knock out was worth it!
And I know at least one other person who shares my joy. Ms Overbleached.
Having said that, I'm sure there are a gazillion people who stayed up and were uber disappointed. :p
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Middle Child
My middle child. Got scolded by the father for not concentrating when doing her chinese work. Fell asleep on the bus till the driver did...
-
Sometimes, when I get bored, I get the urge to head to the hairdresser's and get something done to my hair. This time, I decided that I ...
-
Woke up at 4am to catch the finals between Djokovic and Fish. Disappointing. Wanted Fish to win. By the time the match ended, RT was awake a...
-
Caught The Lake House with Shades of Pink last evening. I might as well have spent the time taking the train to Lakeside for a decent dinner...
No comments:
Post a Comment